How on Earth is it October already? How? I have this idea that it’s somehow still summer but I guess that’s denial right? I mean I LOVE this time of year…fall, Halloween…all of it, but it seemed to sneak up on me! Oh well, I’m embracing it all! So to kick things off for Halloween I decided to gather all my Halloween projects together into one post for easy reference! I hope you find some spooky inspiration for your Halloween!
- We love to decorate our step for fall, so here are some ideas to spookify your porch!
- This wreath is so fun! It lights up at night so it looks great on the front door! And it’s probably one of the easiest wreaths I’ve ever made! Here is the tutorial for this one.
- I look forward to making these Monster Cookies every year! The recipe makes a huge batch and while they are baking your home smells like a delicious bakery! Find the recipe here.
- This Monster Cake makes me laugh every time I see it! I made it for my youngest son’s first birthday and I love it so much! See how I made it here.
- If your kids have a Halloween party to go to, these Mummy Drink Boxes are fun and easy to make and send with them. Here is the tutorial.
- Ok, this is my most favourite wreath of all time! This Spooky Eyeball Wreath makes me laugh! It’s gross and SO funny! Here’s how I made it.
- As you know, I love to decorate my mantel for all occasions! This Halloween Mantel was one of my faves! Come see all the details here!
- I love the red & black of this wreath…and I have a thing for crows so this wreath was fun to make! Here’s how to put this wreath together!
- This is another fun Halloween Mantel I put together. I love the purple and sparkle! Come see how I put this spooky & glam mantel together!
– – – – – –
More fun Halloween ideas!
Last year I painted this nook in my front entrance with chalkboard paint, and now I draw on it for all holidays! I love this Halloween one I did!
Here’s a full view of my favourite Black, Orange & White Halloween mantel!
This is a fun and super easy way to decorate for Halloween! These are spiders I glued magnets to and the kids put them on our door! For more easy home decor ideas check out my Halloween house tour here.
Get your kids involved in making Halloween home decor too! My son made this haunted house for our mantel and he was super proud to have it part of the decor, and on the blog too! 🙂
And because I love these Mummy Drinking Boxes so much I just had to share a full picture of them! Aren’t they so fun?!
Oh these Monster Cookies…did I mention how they smell like a bakery when they’re baking? Delicious!
– – – – –
Well I hope I inspired you to get your Halloween on! I know I feel inspired…I was dragging my feet a bit, but now I’m diving into the spooky!
Have a spooky day!