This Spooky Eyeball Wreath is a perfect addition to your Halloween decor! With just a few supplies you can make this simple & spooky wreath!
I couldn’t resist. I swore I wouldn’t do it. But I did. I posted a Halloween project before October 1. Eek. BUT I just had to.
I have been dying to make this eyeball wreath ever since I bought out the entire stock of foam eyeballs at Michaels this summer! As soon as I saw these googly eyes I knew exactly what I was going to make! Being the wreath addict that I am, what else could I possibly do?! So fun. So spooky. So googly.
‘eye’ see you….Spooky. Nothing more scary than a bloodshot eyeball!
This is such an easy project to recreate. With just a few simple supplies and some patience, you’ve got this. Here are the details to make your own Spooky Eyeball Wreath.
What you need to make a Spooky Eyeball Wreath:
- 1 grapevine wreath (buy at a local craft store)
- 1 can flat black spray paint
- 92 eyeballs (I found mine at Michaels)
- glue gun
How to make a Spooky Eyeball Wreath:
- I bought my grapevine wreath from Michaels, and knew it was what I needed, but it wasn’t the right colour. My daughter said “Hey mom, you should spray paint it!” So I spray painted it black, and now it’s perfect. (what a smart cookie!)
- Then I randomly glued on the eyeballs.
Really so easy. And we LOVE how it turned out! It makes us laugh every time we look at it! 😉
Have a googly woogly day!