This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is a perfect fall dessert! It’s moist, pumpkin-y and spicy…all the things a fall cake should be.
I have a serious love for Bundt cakes as I’m sure you can tell. I just can’t stop…I won’t stop. The pans are too fun (not to mention pretty) to cook with! There are some amazing pans out there that I’m dying to get my hands on… So far on the blog I’ve shared Bundt recipes for peach, lemon, carrot pumpkin, eggnog, coconut, Earl Grey tea, caramel apple and now pumpkin. I had to make a pumpkin one because it wouldn’t be fall without pumpkininallthethings!
Be still my heart, look at this cake. In all it’s swirly pumpkin gloriousness. It’s so pretty you don’t even need to ice it…just give it a little dusting of icing sugar once the cake has cooled.
And the best thing? It tastes as good as it looks. It’s moist, pumpkin-y and spicy…all the things a fall cake should be. Served with freshly whipped whipping cream, this cake is divine. I’ll be making another one for Thanksgiving.
Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe Tips:
- Use pure pumpkin for this cake, NOT pie filling.
- If you want to use homemade/fresh pumpkin puree (which you don’t need to at all), visit my post here to see how to make it.
- Feel free to add 1/3 cup raisins or walnuts to this recipe.
- I used a 10-12 cup size pan for this recipe.
- Make sure to prepare your Bundt pan before baking. I like to either coat the pan then dust it with flour, or use a flour/oil spray.
- This cake is so pretty it doesn’t even need frosting! I like to give it a little dusting of icing sugar once it cools.
- For more Bundt Cake Baking Tips, visit my post here.
This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is a perfect fall dessert!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a Bundt pan by buttering the pan and lightly dusting with flour. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla and pumpkin, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the milk. Repeat until all combined.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
So dust off that Bundt pan and get baking…you’ll be glad you did.
Have a delicious day!