This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is a perfect fall dessert! It’s moist, pumpkin-y and spicy…all the things a fall cake should be.
I have a serious love for Bundt cakes as I’m sure you can tell, I just can’t stop…I won’t stop. The pans are too fun (not to mention pretty) to cook with! There are some amazing pans out there that I’m dying to get my hands on… So far on the blog I’ve shared Bundt recipes for peach, lemon, carrot pumpkin, eggnog, coconut, Earl Grey tea, caramel apple and now pumpkin. I had to make a pumpkin one because it wouldn’t be fall without pumpkininallthethings!
Tastes like fall.
This Pumpkin Bundt Cake tastes like fall…pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, nutmeg. It tastes as good as it looks, it’s moist, pumpkin-y and spicy…all the things a fall cake should be.
To Ice or Not to Ice?
Be still my heart, look at this cake. In all it’s swirly pumpkin gloriousness. It’s so pretty you don’t even need to ice it…just give it a little dusting of icing sugar once the cake has cooled, then top slices with whipped cream. That’s all you need.
Perfect for Thanksgiving!
Or any time. Is there a wrong time for Pumpkin Bundt Cake? I think not.
So dust off that Bundt pan and get baking…you’ll be glad you did.
Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe Tips:
- Pumpkin: Use pure pumpkin for this cake, NOT pie filling.
- Try it with homemade pureed pumpkin: If you want to use homemade/fresh pumpkin puree (which you don’t need to at all), visit my post here to see how to make it.
- Optional Additions: Feel free to add 1/3 cup raisins or walnuts to this recipe.
- Baking Pan Size: I used a 10-12 cup size pan for this recipe.
- Prepare your Bundt pan before baking. I like to either coat the pan then dust it with flour, or use a flour/oil spray.
- This cake is so pretty it doesn’t even need frosting! I like to give it a little dusting of icing sugar once it cools.
- For more Bundt Cake Baking Tips, visit my post here.
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is a perfect fall dessert!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 1 cake 1x
- Category: Cake
- Method: Baking
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a Bundt pan by buttering the pan and lightly dusting with flour. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla and pumpkin, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the milk. Repeat until all combined.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Keywords: pumpkin bundt cake, pumpkin cake
PIN IT for later!
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes to Try:
- How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes with Maple Whipped Cream
- Decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Classic Pumpkin Spice Bread
Have a delicious day!