Pina Colada Popsicles?! Yes please. This popsicle recipe is kid friendly, but I’m betting they would be FABULOUS with some rum added…just sayin.
A simple summer treat! Is it possible that these are too easy? Easy is good right?!
So simple. Yummy. Kid tested and approved! They are like a snack and a popsicle all in one.
- 1 – 1 L pineapple juice
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup shredded (sweetened coconut)
- cups dixie & popsicle sticks
- Combine all ingredients, and pour into dixie cups.
- After about 1 hour, insert popsicle sticks.
- I actually found the dixie cups too big. They look nice, but they pack a lot of popsicle. So next time I would use a smaller popsicle mould.
- I made a second batch of these popsicles and added 1 can of coconut milk, and left out the shredded coconut, and I actually liked them better…but that’s just me. (I don’t like sprinkles on donuts either…not a fan of crunchy. I’m basically a weirdo haha)
Maybe these treats will make you feel just like you are on a beach in the Bahamas? 😉
Have a great day!