These Pina Colada Popsicles are made with just 3 simple ingredients: pineapple juice, crushed pineapple and coconut milk.
Pina Colada Popsicles?! Yes please. This popsicle recipe is kid friendly, but I’m betting they would be FABULOUS with some rum added…just sayin. A simple summer treat!
Homemade popsicles are so easy!
Not to mention delicious too. There’s just something so great about making popsicles at home…you get to decide what ingredients go in them, you can experiment and everyone loves them!
Pineapple + Coconut = Delicious
You just can’t go wrong with pineapple and coconut mixed together! These flavours will take you away on a tropical vacation, even if it’s just in your own summer yard. Next time I make these Pina Colada Popsicles, I’m adding a little splash of coconut rum! 😉
Pina Colada Popsicles Recipe Tips:
- Pineapple Juice: Use pure pineapple juice.
- Coconut Milk: Make sure to first mix the coconut milk really well as it separates in the can. I like to use a hand blender to do this part, it makes it nice and creamy.
- Popsicle Molds: I originally used dixie cups to make these, but we did find them a bit too big. They look nice, but they pack a lot of popsicle. Next time I would use a smaller popsicle mold.
- Shredded Coconut Option: If you want some extra crunch/chew, add 1/2 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Freezing: If you can, let these popsicles freeze overnight.
Have a delicious day!