I’ve made this salad twice now, and it’s got our family stamp of approval! You can eat this as a meal in itself, or as a side dish. Delish, versatile, and so healthy!
This Curry Quinoa Sprouted Bean Salad is a delicious salad! Loaded with flavour, fresh vegetables, cooked quinoa and sprouted beans!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 – 2 cups cooked sprouted beans (or you can use chickpeas or black beans)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped sugar snap peas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all of the above ingredients.
- Let rest for at least 15 minutes. Then taste test. Adjust seasonings as you wish.
Keywords: quinoa salad, sprouted bean salad
Curry Quinoa Sprouted Bean Salad Tips!
- Cook your beans and quinoa in vegetable broth or chicken stock for added nutrition and flavour.
- You can use any vegetables you like in this salad recipe. Try diced cooked sweet potato, corn, purple cabbage, grated zucchini, chopped garlic. The possibilities are endless!
You might also like this Sprouted Bean Salad recipe!
Have a delicious day!