This Curry Quinoa Sprouted Bean Salad is a delicious salad! Loaded with flavour, fresh vegetables, cooked quinoa and sprouted beans!
If you’re looking for a hearty and healthy bean salad, that’s also fresh and full of flavour, then this Curry Quinoa Sprouted Bean Salad is just what you need! This tasty bean salad has our family stamp of approval! Enjoy it as a side dish or light lunch. Delicious, versatile, and so healthy.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Sprouted Beans: I used this sprouted bean and lentils mixture from TruRoots. But you can use any type of lentil or sprouted beans. Just make sure that you use sprouted beans, as they take a lot less time to cook than regular dried beans.
- Alternate Bean Options: You can also use canned chick peas or black beans in this salad.
- Cooking the beans and quinoa: Cook the beans and quinoa in vegetable broth or chicken stock for added nutrition and flavour.
- You can use any vegetables you like in this salad recipe. Try diced cooked sweet potato, corn, purple cabbage, grated zucchini, chopped garlic. The possibilities are endless!
- What to serve with your bean salad: This salad is delicious with barbecued chicken, or really any grilled meat. It’s also great served stand alone as a light lunch or snack.
- Make Ahead Options: You can make this salad several hours (even a day ahead) of when you want to serve it. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Leftovers: The leftovers of this salad are great! Just store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. If you feel like there’s not much dressing left, you can freshen this salad up with a little more olive oil and a generous squeeze of lemon juice.
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!