These Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes are a simple and delicious dessert! They’re so pretty and flavourful they will disappear quickly!
If there’s one dessert that reminds me of Christmas as a kid, it’s these Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes. My mom used to make them every year and I loved them so much!
Creamy smooth cheesecake on a vanilla wafer crust, topped with delicious cherry pie filling. Yes, they really are as good as they sound.
And pretty too.
Trust me, they’re easy to make!
These cupcakes are also really easy to make…don’t be afraid because it’s cheesecake! Trust me, these are way easier than trying to make a full cheesecake…they’re basically fool-proof. The hardest part is having to wait for them to cool down before you eat them!
Speaking of letting them cool…these cheesecake cupcakes are even better on day two after they’ve had time to rest in the fridge. You don’t have to let them come to room temperature before you serve them, we actually enjoy them slightly cool.
Cheesecake Cupcake Recipe Tips:
- Pick your filling! Cherry Pie filling is my favourite on these cupcakes, but you can also use blueberry pie filling, raspberry jam…the possibilities are endlessly delicious!
- You can freeze them! You can freeze these cupcakes with no problem at all. Just don’t add the filling until you’re ready to serve them…so just freeze the cheesecake part. Make sure to put them in an air tight container.
- Let them cool! Make sure you let these cupcakes cool before you eat them! Let them rest in the fridge for at least one hour.
- They’re even better the second day! They really are…the flavours have had time to settle and they just taste so much more flavourful the day after you make them. So if you are having guest over, I would make these a day ahead.
So perfect for holiday dessert trays, potlucks and bake sales too!
I hope you love this recipe! xoPrint
More Delicious Cheesecake Recipes:
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- S’more Cheesecake Dip
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
– – – – –
Have a delicious day!