Thai Pork Sliders with Red Curry Aioli
Hello friends! Welcome to day #1 of the Thai Kitchen Canada Ambassador Lucky Recipe Challenge! Are you ready for some major deliciousness?! Right now, I serve up to you….
This recipe is a scrumptious appetizer for your spring or summer BBQs! It’s bursting with the fresh flavours of ginger, cilantro and red curry!
And it’s simple and quick enough to make, so you can have it ready in no time at all!
Topped off with a simple cabbage slaw, and homemade red curry aioli…deeeeelish!
Thai Pork Sliders with Red Curry Aioli
- 1 1/2 lbs ground pork
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Clubhouse Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Clubhouse Rice Flour
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (purple cabbage (carrots, green onion))
Red Curry Aioli:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the ground pork, ginger, cilantro, onions, garlic, chili sauce, fish sauce and rice flour.
- Roll into 2 inch balls, then place them on to a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray, or brushed with oil, and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn once half way through.
- While the sliders are cooking, mix together the ingredients for the red curry aioli.
- Serve on a bun with the red curry aioli and sliced vegetables.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
This is a really versatile dish! You can serve these up as little sliders for an appetizer, but they’re so good that you can make the portions bigger and serve them up for dinner as burgers! SO good.
I hope you enjoy this recipe…it’s so scrumptious!
All of my Thai Kitchen Recipe Creations:
- Thai Sweet Potato Latkes
- Thai Pork Sliders with a Red Curry Aioli
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken Bites with Thai Mango Mayo
- Coconut Red Curry Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Coconut Lime Shrimp with Prosciutto and Mango
- Spicy Orange Beef Tacos
- Coconut Curry Halibut Chowder
Have a delicious day!
Wow these sound delish! I love thai food so can’t wait to see more!
Thank you Steph! I can’t wait to post more!
Yummo! Need to try these. And I love your blog layout – so easy to read and navigate.
What a yummy looking recipe with lots of flavours melding together!
Thanks! They really were SO good!!
Love your photography and your blog design. The recipes look delicious as well!
Thank you so much Wynn Anne!
I am impressed! These look fabulous. Your photography is stunning. What a great project. I’ll be cheering you on and voting on the 13th and the 31st! ~Thea
Thank you Thea! Your support means a lot!!
These look so good! We love sliders in our house! Can’t wait to try these!
Thanks Sam! We love sliders too – they’re so good!
Dang that looks so good! Thanks for the recipe (I looove cilantro!!!), I’m Pinning and saving this one!!
Thank you Heather! And you’re so welcome…I hope you make it and enjoy them!
These look delish and I know they would be a hit with my family!
Thanks Shauna! They were a big hit here!
Oh my gosh, I’m drooling! These look so good, especially in our bbq deprived state right now. I will pin for the warmer weather, so wish I could have them now.
Thank you Lisa! We BBQ all year round…we’re kind of crazy! 🙂
Oooh! My beau would love these. Flagging for later!!
Yay! I hope you like them!
Jo-Anna, these are beautiful! I am definitely going to pin them AND make them! You can count on my vote, lady!
Thank you so much for your support Tara! 🙂
Those sliders look delicious! I love all Thai flavours – looking forward to seeing your recipes!
Thank you Dani! I’m really having fun with this challenge!
I love how the colours pop! The orange sauce with the purple from the cabbage are perfect!
Thank you Wendy! I love cooking with colourful foods!!
As soon as I seen the pictures of these on twitter I couldn’t wait for the recipe. They not only look delicious but sound delicious too.
These look amazing! I’m saving the recipe to my grocery list for next week!
These look so good! I can’t wait to try them out!
I just served these to our gourmet group and everyone loved them! Thank you for the recipe!
I’m so happy you enjoyed this recipe Miriam! Thank you so much for trying it out!
Thanks For Sharing this Amazing Recipe. My Family Loved It. I will be sharing this Recipe with my Friends. Hope They will like it.