Hello friends! Welcome to day #1 of the Thai Kitchen Canada Ambassador Lucky Recipe Challenge! Are you ready for some major deliciousness?! Right now, I serve up to you….
This recipe is a scrumptious appetizer for your spring or summer BBQs! It’s bursting with the fresh flavours of ginger, cilantro and red curry!
And it’s simple and quick enough to make, so you can have it ready in no time at all!
Topped off with a simple cabbage slaw, and homemade red curry aioli…deeeeelish!Print
– – – – – – – – – – – –
This is a really versatile dish! You can serve these up as little sliders for an appetizer, but they’re so good that you can make the portions bigger and serve them up for dinner as burgers! SO good.
I hope you enjoy this recipe…it’s so scrumptious!
All of my Thai Kitchen Recipe Creations:
- Thai Sweet Potato Latkes
- Thai Pork Sliders with a Red Curry Aioli
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken Bites with Thai Mango Mayo
- Coconut Red Curry Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Coconut Lime Shrimp with Prosciutto and Mango
- Spicy Orange Beef Tacos
- Coconut Curry Halibut Chowder
Have a delicious day!