This is such an easy recipe that kids will love! (I love them too!) Chances are you already have the ingredients on hand! Simple. Fun. Yummy. Healthy. (oh, and they are pretty too!)
Raspberries n’ Cream Yogurt Pops
- Yield: 10 popsicles 1x
- 2 – 650 g tubs of full fat yogurt (the higher the fat content (the less ‘icy’ the pop will be))
- 2 – 12 oz shells of fresh raspberries
- Cups Dixie
- popsicle sticks
- In a blender, puree your raspberries.
- Lay out your cups, and put about 1 inch of yogurt in the bottom.
- Then a layer of raspberry puree.
- Then the remainder of yogurt on top.
- Insert popsicle sticks. The yogurt is thick enough that the sticks will stand up fine.
- Put in the freezer until they are frozen solid.
- These pops turned out great! But if you want them even creamier, you could add 1 – 1 1/2 cups of whipped whipping cream. Just whip up fresh whipping cream, with a little bit of sugar, then fold it into the yogurt. Then layer as above.
- Before eating, these pops were best after they had sat for about 5 minutes after they had been frozen. This just seemed to soften them up a bit before eating.
- You could use any number of fruit and yogurt combinations: peach, strawberry…
Try them! They look so pretty, your kids and guests will be so impressed!