Product Review: Dirt Devil 360
My review on the Dirt Devil 360 Reach Vacuum.
– – – – – – –
Occasionally here on my blog, I like to participate in campaigns to review products, then share my thoughts on them. One such company I’m working with is Hoover Canada. Over the last year or so I’ve reviewed the Hoover AIR™ Cordless Series 3.0 Upright Vacuum, the Hoover AIR™ Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum, the Hoover® Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner, and the Hoover Floormate Deluxe. Most recently I’ve had the opportunity to try out the Dirt Devil 36o in my home, so I’m going to share my thoughts on it with you.
As you can imagine over the last year or so I have had some experience with vacuums (you should see my storage area LOL!), and after trying out different ones I definitely know what I like and don’t like in a vacuum! Vacuums first and foremost need to have amazing suction, they need to not be bulky, they need to be easy to maneuver, and they need to come with tools. This particular vacuum (the Dirt Devil 360) is great! It’s compact, has good suction, is easy to use, and comes with great tools.
Here is what I like most about the Dirt Devil 360:
- This vacuum is great for cleaning out vehicles. With it’s small and compact size, it’s easy to carry and hold while you are vacuuming. The tools that come with this vacuum are perfect for car cleaning: the microfibre cloths are great for dusting dashboards, and the crevice tools are great for deep cleaning dark dirty little corners, under seats and in car seats. Be gone dirt, dust, little crunchy goldfish and assorted food crumbs!
- I love that you can wash and reuse the microfiber pads, and the filter. There are no extra costs to buy new ones all of the time! I can’t stand having to constantly buy disposable parts for a tool I’m using, so I really appreciate it when things are made easy with washable components.
- This vacuum is great for cleaning ceiling fans, hanging lights and high shelves…all the little areas that are super hard to reach. And the microfibre pads grab and hold all the dust.
- It’s also a great vacuum for cleaning up small messes in the living space…it’s easy to access and use. Cereal box spread out all over the floor? No problem.
- I like that the dirt canister on this vacuum is easy to empty. It can fill up fast, so it’s great that it’s not a hassle to empty.
So let’s get to know the Dirt Devil 360 a little bit more in depth.
Here are the features of the Dirt Devil 360 Reach Bagless Stick Upright Vacuum:
- 4-in-1 Vacuum: Vacuum floors, ceilings, couches, stairs…all in seconds with easy tools
- Cyclonic Filtration
- SWIPES™ Washable Microfiber Pads
- Reusable Quick-Rinse Filter: No need to purchase replacement filters
- Ceiling Fan Tool
- Hard Floor Tool
- Above Floor Tool: for vents, hard-to-reach corners, shelves and more
- Crevice Tool for hard-to-reach cracks and crevices
- Pivoting Extension Tool
- 6″ Powered Stair & Upholstery Tool
- Extended Wand for dusting and vacuuming floors to ceilings
- Bottom Empty Dirt cup with MaxFill™ Technology: Easy to empty dirt cup
- 27ft. Power Cord making it easy to clean an entire room without unplugging
- Easy and Convenient Storage Bag
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Overall I did like the Dirt Devil 360. I like it specifically for cleaning my car, and so I keep it in there ready and available to use. The Dirt Devil 360 retails for $119.99 Cdn, and if you would like to know more about it, you can read more here.
– – – – – – –
If you would like to see my other Hoover product reviews, you can read them here:
- Hoover AIR™ Cordless Series 3.0 Upright Vacuum
- Hoover AIR™ Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum
- Hoover® Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover Floormate Deluxe
Have a great day!
Disclosure: Thank you to Hoover Canada for providing me with the Dirt Devil 360 Reach for review! As always, all opinions and statements in this post are my own.
Thank you for your review on 360 Reach. I originally saw it used on QVC last Dec. 2015 and thought it would be light enough to handle and perfect for my light housekeeping… I missed the QVC special so I ordered online from Walmart. I used it twice and unfortunately found it heavy for me (carpal tunnel) and it would get too hot to hold.
I let some time go by, went to use again and it would not come back on. Since March I have been redirected /bounced around between Walmart and Dirt Devil/Hoover. I purchased Walmart’s warranty and the manufacturers at the time of the order.
To date I’m told it’s only 3.2 lbs (not heavy) that it can’t be serviced, refunded or exchanged. I’m out of a vacuum and $$$$.
Any direction would be very appreciated. Thank you.