So a while back you may remember, I wrote a product review on the Hoover AIR™ Cordless Series 3.0 Upright Vacuum…I use this vacuum almost every day because of how light and small it is. And recently I was asked to also review the Hoover AIR™ Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum, which is very similar, but with some extra (and fantastic features). They share all the same great features like being cordless which I absolutely love, as well as being light weight and easy to use. But the Hoover AIR™ Cordless Lift has the added benefit of being able to go from the deep cleaning power of an upright vacuum to the portability of a canister — all without the hassle of a cord. This means that vacuuming your stairs, ceilings and other hard to reach areas, as well as your car has never been easier!
I keep this vacuum on my main floor and use it almost every day for light cleaning…I even have the kids vacuum the kitchen and eating area after dinner, it’s that easy to use. I’m especially thankful to have it now that we have a puppy in the house, so I can vacuum up all the mess she brings in…dried grass, leaves, kibble…you name it.
I’m also happy to have this vacuum in those moments right before company comes over, with a quick run through across the main floor, vacuuming has never been easier.
Here are the features of this cordless vacuum:
- Exclusive WindTunnel® 3 Technology
- Removable Canister
- Interchangeable 20V LithiumLife™ Battery System
- Lightweight Design
- Multi-Floor Electronic Brushroll
- Steerable Technology
- Dual Cyclonic Technology
- Boost Mode
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter
- 8 foot Cleaning Reach
- High Capacity Dirt Cup
- Tool-Free Brushroll Removal
- LED Headlights
Here are some of my thoughts and tips for this vacuum:
- I LOVE that this vacuum is cordless. No more plugging in! This vacuum comes with two extended runtime batteries providing an average of 50 minutes of fade-free battery power on carpet and hard floors. If you just keep one battery on the charger at all times, you’ll never run out of power.
- This model converts from a full-size vacuum to a lift canister for mobile cleaning, which means you can clean your stairs so much easier, and even take it out to clean your car or vacuum your ceilings and other hard to reach areas!
- This vacuum is ideal for small clean up jobs. It’s especially great for every day light cleaning.
- The small size and light weight (less than 12.5 lbs) of this vacuum makes it easy to store, thus easy to access.
- This vacuum lets you see when it’s time to recharge the battery, this is a great feature!
- This vacuum is easy to empty out. The dust chamber is easy to access and clean out. Not only that, this vacuum can suck up a lot of stuff…the chamber holds a surprisingly large amount of dirt.
- This vacuum swivels and twists really easily, letting you get into and under small areas.
- I love that it doesn’t lose suction, even near the end of the battery life.
- It has a light so you can see what you are vacuuming under couches and tables.
- I really like that you can go from vacuuming hard floors directly to vacuuming carpets, with no attachment changes.
- This vacuum lets you extend your cleaning reach with a removable wand and tools, so you can clean hard to reach areas, vents and other surfaces.
- This vacuum retails $399.99 CDN, and can be purchased at Hoover.ca, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Walmart etc.
The Hoover AIR™ Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum is part of the Hoover Clean Team along with the Hoover® Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner which I also reviewed here. This pair has become a powerful cleaning duo in my home…between the ease of vacuuming and carpet cleaning, my floors, honestly, have never been cleaner!! I am really enjoying my new cleaners!
Disclosure: Thank you to Hoover Canada for providing me with the Hoover AIR™ Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum and the Hoover® Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner for review! As always, all opinions and statements in this post are my own. I think this Hoover Clean Team is great!