This Peanut Butter Bread is a tender and delicious bread! It will quickly become a family favourite!
This week is spring break here, and the weather has not been very nice. We’ve had winter storm warnings and wind warnings. And head colds. Which then leads to crazy kids with cabin fever, and a mom on the verge of running off screaming into the night. It’s crazy here y’all. For me, this is the perfect storm for baking. Baking is my stress release. So I made this.
This bread is da’ bomb! It’s so peanut-buttery and rich and moist and scrumptious, and it lasted all of one day in our house! The kids and my husband loved it with raspberry jam, and I loved it just plain! You should make some. No, really you should. Like right now. You will thank me. And your house will smell divine!
– – – – – –
Peanut Butter Bread Recipe Tips:
- I like to line my loaf pans with wax paper so the loaves come out easily.
- This bread is great served with jam!
– – – – – –
More delicious peanut butter recipes:
- Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
- Peanut Butter Banana Creamsicles
- Peanut Butter Balls
- No Bake Peanut Butter Puff Balls
- Peanut Butter Parfaits in Jars
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Butter Cream Icing
- Peanut Butter Cookies Made 3 Ways
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches