This Peanut Butter Bread is a tender and delicious bread! Rich with peanut butter flavour, this bread is delicious with jam.
If you love peanut butter then you will absolutely love this Peanut Butter Bread! This easy quick bread recipe is so peanut-buttery and rich and moist and scrumptious.
This bread is the best! The kids and my husband loved it with raspberry jam and bananas, and I loved it just plain! You should make some. No, really you should. Like right now. You will thank me. And your house will smell divine while this loaf is baking…like bakery delicious!
Peanut Butter Bread Recipe Tips:
- PAN SIZE: I use a standard loaf pan (1 lb. Pan: 8″ x 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ high)
- PREPARE THE PAN: Make sure to line your loaf pan with parchment paper or spray it with a baking oil spray.
- LET IT REST: Allow the loaf to rest for at least 1 hour before eating it.
- STORAGE: Keep in an airtight container or wrap in plastic wrap so that this loaf doesn’t dry out. There’s no need to put it in the fridge, it’s fine at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- FREEZING: This loaf freezes well. Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- OPTIONS: Feel free to add 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the batter!
This bread is great served with jam. Serve individual slices with raspberry jam or strawberry jam for a delicious snack or for breakfast!
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Have a delicious day!