Ok, well my obsession with cookies and candies, and stuffing them together continues! I took 2 of my favourite things which are chocolate-chocolate chip cookies and Hershey’s Cookies n’ Creme Drops, then I stuffed them together. Well it was more like a squashed a candy into the centre of the cookie!
Yummy, chocolate-y creme-y goodness!
Chocolate Cookies n’ Creme Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 package of Cookies n’ Creme candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mix.
- Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add flour mix to sugar mix, and combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Take enough dough, to make about a 1 inch ball. Press flat. Lay the Cookies n’ Creme candy on the flat dough.
- Take enough dough to make another 1 inch ball. Press flat. Lay on top of the candy.
- Pinch sides together.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes.
More Chocolate Cookie Recipes:
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Delish. Yum. Drool.