This Popcorn Marshmallow Cake with Candy is a delicious no bake treat that everyone will love! Add your favourite candy.
Popcorn Marshmallow Cake with Candy?! Sign me up. Seriously though, this is such a delicious alternative to rice krispie squares that no kid (or anyone really) will be able to resist!
Make it how you like it.
Made with popped corn, butter, marshmallows and your favourite candy. I used gummy candies for this recipe but you can use any of your favourites. I have’t tried it with chocolate based candy…so I’m not sure if it would melt or not. I do think gummy candies like jujubes and dots, would work best.
A simple and quick treat!
This Marshmallow Popcorn cake is simple to make, and so delicious! It only takes about 15 minutes to make (it does have to sit for about 30 minutes after though), so it’s perfect for a last minute treat on a rainy day, for the holidays, or home movie nights with the kids.
Fun for the holidays!
The fun thing about this treat are all the options for the holidays! Make it red and pink for Valentine’s Day. Green and red for Christmas. Green for St. Patrick’s Day. Pastel for Easter. The possibilities are endless!
Popcorn Marshmallow Cake Recipe Tips
- Grease the pan! If you want your ‘cake’ to easily slide out of the pan, make sure to lightly grease the pan with butter.
- Candy: Gummy type candies like jujubes, dots, gummie bears etc… are best. I wouldn’t recommend chocolate because it’s likely to melt. I think if you would like to add chocolate, add it once the marshmallow mixture has mostly cooled.
Popcorn Marshmallow Cake
Popcorn Marshmallow Cake with Candy is a delicious no bake treat that everyone will love! Add all your favourite candy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Resting Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 – 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- approximately 8 cups of popped popcorn
- 2 cups of assorted treats (you can use jujubes, jellybeans, or any candy you like)
- 1 (450 g) bag of large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- Prepare a bundt pan by lightly buttering the sides. Set aside.
- Pop the popcorn, then mix in the assorted treats. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the butter, then add the marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are all melted (do not let boil, you just want to melt everything, not cook it).
- Once the mixture is melted, pour it over the popcorn/candy mix, and mix well.
- Add the mixture to the greased Bundt pan. Press down firmly.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes before turning out onto a plate.
Keywords: popcorn candy cake, popcorn marshmallow cake
PIN IT to make later!
More Festive No-Bake Christmas Treats
Have a delicious day!