This Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Drizzle is a peanut butter lovers dream! This is a dense cake, more like a pound cake.
– – – – – –
You may already know that I have a slight obsession with peanut butter. And Bundt pans. So guess what I did? I put these two favourite things together and made the most peanut buttery Bundt cake that ever lived.
And if this cake wasn’t peanut buttery enough, I drizzled it in pure peanut butter.
So basically, this is a peanut butter lovers dream come true. Warning…you will need a glass of milk after a slice of this cake.
But can we just step back for a second and talk about this Nordic Ware Lotus Bundt Pan that I used for this recipe? Bundt Pans are the prettiest pans for baking cakes. And every time I see a new one Nordic Ware releases, I need to have it. Side note…I’m going to have to start a feature wall in my kitchen to put all of my pretty pans on display…because I also really want this Solera pan too
Anyway, this Lotus pan is the newest addition to my kitchen. Isn’t it so pretty with it’s gold finish? The neat thing about this particular pan though, is it’s size. This is a half sized Bundt pan (5 cups) so it makes a perfect small cake for people who don’t want to eat an entire Bundt cake for dessert…although there’s nothing wrong with that haha.
So this peanut butter Bundt cake recipe actually makes 2 little cakes. I made one for dessert on the weekend, and I froze the other for later. I love having sweet treats in the freezer.
I hope you love this recipe! And don’t forget your glass of milk! Oh, I should mention that this cake is also really delicious served with a dollop of raspberry jam! YUM.
This recipe makes 2 small cakes using the Nordic Ware Lotus Bundt Pan. This Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Drizzle is a peanut butter lovers dream!
Peanut Butter Bundt Cakes:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
Peanut Butter Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your Bundt pan by spraying the inside of the pan with a baking spray containing flour (you can find this spray in the baking aisle at your grocery store). This step is so important if you want your cake to slide out of the pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat together the butter and sugars.
- Add the peanut butter, egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mix and 1/3 of the milk mixture to the butter mixture. Slowly mix.
- Repeat until all of the ingredients are combined.
- The batter may be dry, but don’t worry.
- Press 1/2 of the batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Once the first cake is done, you can bake the second cake.
Peanut Butter Drizzle:
- To make the peanut butter drizzle, just microwave the 1/2 cup of peanut butter on high for about 20 seconds, or until it is runny. Then using a spoon, drizzle 1/4 cup on each cake.
Love Peanut Butter? Here are 7 recipes to try:
- Grandma’s Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chewy Peanut Butter Blondies
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Dip
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal
5 Delicious Bundt Pan Recipes to Try:
- Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lavender Honey Cake
- Earl Grey Tea Cake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Bundt Cake
Have a delicious day!
Disclosure: Thank you to Nordic Ware for providing the Nordic Ware Lotus Bundt Pan that I used to make these fun and delicious Peanut Butter Bundt Cakes! All opinions and thoughts about this pan are my own!