Watch this quick video to show you How to Cut Watermelon into easy to eat sticks! This simple slicing method is such a great way to serve watermelon!
I love this technique for cutting watermelon. There’s just something about it that makes eating watermelon that much more fun! And you end up with less rind, and more watermelon in every bite. Win-win!
- You will need a large cutting board and a large knife.
- This technique works for all sizes of watermelon.
- This is also a great way to slice watermelon if you need chunks for a salad.
- Cut your watermelon ahead of time, and keep it covered in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
- Make sure to start at the centre of the watermelon, and work your way out, spacing the pieces 1 inch apart.
Watch this quick video to show you How to Cut Watermelon!
The easiest way to tell you how to cut a watermelon like this, is to just show you! So I’ve put together a quick video with all the steps…it’s only just over 1 minute long. I encourage you to watch it so you can see just how easy it is! Enjoy!
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
More Fun Ways to Serve Watermelon:
Easy Watermelon Pops
Adding popsicles sticks into the rind of the watermelon is a fun way to serve watermelon…kids love it! We served these at my daughter’s backyard birthday party a few years ago.
More Fun Summer Ideas:
- 15 Ways to Enjoy Summer in your Backyard
- 5 Tips for Hosting an Easy Summer Barbecue
- Tips for an Easy Summer Picnic
- 55+ Summer Barbecue Food Ideas
- Make a Summer Lemonade Slush Bar
For more summer ideas, make sure to follow my Summer Pinterest Board for inspiration!
Have a delicious day!