Make this 25 Minute Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner in less than 1 hour! One dish means dinner prep and clean up is quick and easy.
I love sheet pan dinners. They’re super easy to assemble, they’re ready in about 30 minutes, and they’re a great way to use up bits and pieces from your fridge. Only have a few potatoes and a couple of lonely carrots and onions? Cut them up with some sausages and make a sheet pan dinner that everyone will love.
Sheet Pan Dinners Make Dinner Prep Easy!
The great thing about sheet pan dinners, aside from cooking everything on one pan, is how versatile they are! The ingredient possibilities are as endless as what you have in your fridge and pantry. Use sheet pan dinners as an opportunity to use up vegetables and small amounts of meats. The variety is what make a sheet pan dinner so delicious!
Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe Tips:
- You can use different vegetables if you like. Try carrots, parsnips or add bell peppers.
- For even more flavour, feel free to toss the vegetables in minced garlic.
- You don’t have to cut the sausages into chunks if you don’t want to. I like to do this so everything cooks the same.
- I used Italian Sausage, but feel free to use what ever flavour you like.
- This is a great recipe for when you might be stretched for ingredients. If you only have a couple of sausages, cutting them up makes it appear that there is more than there is. Just make up for the difference with extra cut vegetables.
- If you want to add a little greenery to your meal, serve with a simple green salad.
More Delicious Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes:
- Simple Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Fajita Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Lemon and Maple Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
Have a delicious day!