Make this Fajita Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner in less than 1 hour! One dish means dinner prep and clean up is easier than ever! Serve with all your favourite fajita toppings!
– – – – – –
This is such a fun way to serve a fajita dinner without all of the work! Just line a pan with chicken, peppers and onions then season generously with taco seasoning, and you’ve got a Fajita Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner…so easy and delicious.
This time of year we are SO busy…I mean really, who isn’t? Soccer, baseball, rugby…whichever sport you family is involved in, is in full force right now. We have kids in sports 4 days out of the week right now, so for me, menu planning is at the upmost of importance. And not only meal planning, but quick and healthy ideas. I need dinner ready in less than one hour, and I need it to be healthy.
That’s why I love sheet pan dinners so much. You can add so many fresh and delicious ingredients to a pan, and have it all ready in less than an hour. So during the time it takes for dinner to cook, I have time to get everyone ready for all of our activities. But most importantly, we’re not eating fast food on the run. Just fast healthy food at home.
This fajita chicken dinner is really simple to make, and so very flavourful. I generously season the chicken and vegetables with my homemade taco seasoning, and the kids love it. Then I serve everything with taco chips, salsa, and sour cream. SO good.
And it smells amazing….
Feel free to tailor this recipe to your family’s tastebuds! Add any colour of pepper you like, add more jalapeno peppers…make it your own! Enjoy!
Fajita Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 - 6 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning more if you like
- 1 or 2 red peppers sliced
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 small or medium jalapeno pepper sliced
- olive oil for drizzling
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the chicken, red peppers and red onion on a sheet pan.
- Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil, then season generously with the taco seasoning.
- If you would like, add slices of the jalapeno pepper onto the chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the peppers and onions generously with olive oil, then season with more taco seasoning, and some fresh pepper.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with taco chips, salsa, sour cream and any of your favourite fajita toppings!
Sheet Pan Dinner Tips
- Feel free to use different coloured peppers! Red, yellow, orange, green.
- I used my homemade taco seasoning, but you can use a purchased package.
- I didn’t find it necessary to line my sheet pan with tinfoil or parchment paper, but I have seen this done on other recipes. None of the ingredients I used stuck to the pan.
- I use this Nordic Ware sheet pan for my sheet pan dinners.
More Sheet Pan Dinners:
Have a delicious day!
This post contains an affiliate link. Thank you for supporting A Pretty Life Blog! xo