These S’more Magic Cookie Bars are so delicious! With a creamy sweet layer, and buttery graham cracker flavour, chunky chocolate and toasted marshmallows.
- 2 cups ground Golden Grahams cereal (about 4 cups non-ground)
- 3/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300mL)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened (shredded coconut)
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor process the Golden Grahams cereal until it is crumbs.
- Add the melted butter to the graham crumbs and mix well.
- Press the crumb/butter mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham crumb layer, making sure it’s spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips, coconut and mini marshmallows. Press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the marshmallows are lightly browned. If you want the marshmallows browned further after the baking time, broil them for about 1 minute – watch very closely so they don’t burn.
- Let the pan cool completely before you cut it into bars.
Adapted from Eagle Brand Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
Keywords: magic cookie bars, s'more bars, s'more magic cookie bars