These Antipasto Skewers are a delicious and easy appetizer! The ingredient possibilities and flavour combinations are endless!
I love skewers of any kind…BBQ, fruit, grilled veggies, you name it! And now I love Antipasto Skewers. They are a combo of some of my most favourite foods, so how can you go wrong?!
I thought I’d make some skewers for a get together we had this past weekend, and am I ever glad I did. These are delicious! And the fun thing about them is that you can try so many different flavour combinations. Use your favourite cheeses, olives and meats. Add pickles and fresh veggies…the possibilities are endless.
They look fancy, but are so easy to make, and are so delicious! Enjoy.
- Olives - I used Kalamata Olives and Feta Stuffed Green Olives
- Gypsy Salami
- Pickled Artichoke Hearts
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cheese - I used chunks of Cheddar and Bocconcini
- Three Cheese Tortellini
- Italian Salad Dressing
- First, cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Then pour on your Italian Salad Dressing and marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- When the tortellini has been marinated for the appropriate time, it's time to skewer!
- Skewer on!
More Delicious Appetizers to Try:
- Easy Tomato & Basil Bruschetta
- Parmesan Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Honey Nut Brie