Make this Creamy Corn Dip to enjoy with your favourite corn chips! A creamy, flavourful and super delicious appetizer!
If you’re looking for a hearty and delicious appetizer for your next party or gathering, this Creamy Corn Dip is it! This recipe makes a big batch and can easily be doubled. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips. So good.
Fresh + Tasty Ingredients
This dip is loaded with tasty ingredients: corn niblets, jalapeño peppers, red bell peppers, fresh cilantro, green onion, lime juice, cheeeeeeese, and a creamy dressing. Simple, inexpensive ingredients that make the most delicious dip!
A Perfect Party Dip!
Aside from how scrumptious this dip is, one of the things I love most about it is how big of a batch it makes. Which makes it perfect for parties and big gatherings. Whip up a bowl and serve it with corn chips and watch it get gobbled up.
Creamy Corn Dip Tips & Tricks
- Corn: Use 3 – 341 mL (12 oz) cans of corn niblets/corn kernels.
- Cheese: I like to use sharp shredded cheddar cheese for this dip for maximum flavour. Feel free to try other cheeses like Monterey Jack.
- Jalapeños: I like to use canned/jarred jalapeño peppers because they’re a little more mild than fresh peppers. You can add the whole 5 oz can or just a few peppers, it’s up to you. Sometimes instead I’ll add these Pickled Banana Peppers and a few of these Candied Jalapeños add a nice kick!
- Green Chilies: Sometimes I have trouble finding these in the grocery store, so if you can’t find them either, you can leave them out, or add more jalapeño peppers.
- Bell Peppers: I like to use red peppers, but you can use yellow, orange or green bell peppers.
- Dippers: Frito Corn Chips are THE BEST with this dip, but you can use any corn chip, tortilla chip (the ones for scooping are great) or taco chip.
- Make Ahead: I always think most things are best enjoyed the day they are made, and I believe this to be true for this dip. However, you can make it a day ahead and it’s great…just make sure to give it a stir before serving.
- Leftovers: Leftovers store well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!