This Baked Brie with Honey, Walnuts and Rosemary is a simple and delicious appetizer! Ready in about 20 minutes, making it perfect for parties!
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious and really pretty (yes, pretty) appetizer, this Brie with Honey, Walnuts and Rosemary is a great option! My daughter actually said this was the best baked Brie she’s ever had…now that’s a compliment.
EASE: Put it together in just minutes! Ready in 20.
PARTY PERFECT: A crowd pleaser.
SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Nothing complicated here!
The star of the show!
This baked Brie with Honey, Walnuts and Rosemary is so beautiful, no? I love when a recipe is not only SUPER delicious, but also a show stopper…gorgeous and tasty, that’s a perfect combination.
Made with simple ingredients.
This uncomplicated appetizer is made with only 5 ingredients: a Brie wheel, chopped walnuts, chopped fresh cranberries and rosemary…then drizzled with honey. Simple and fresh.
An easy appetizer.
Putting this Brie appetizer together takes minimal effort, which is a must when you’re putting together a holiday party! The easier the better. From start to finish, this appetizer will only take about 20 minutes…including baking time.
honey + Brie = delicious
Just look at that gorgeous honey dripping down the sides of the cheese…honey + Brie is a perfect combination. Add a generous drizzle before baking, and another right after it comes out of the oven.
What to serve with this Brie:
Grab a spoon and get your bread ready, it’s time to dig into this deliciousness! This gooey appetizer is delicious served with fresh baguette slices or crackers. Scoop right into the melted cheese, scooping up the toppings and spread it onto bread…so so good.
Perfect for parties!
Make this Brie with Honey, Walnuts and Rosemary for your next party or dinner gathering. It’s especially perfect for holiday appetizer parties…I guarantee it will disappear fast!
Baked Brie Tips & Tricks
- Cheese: I love to use double or triple cream Brie, or Camembert. In this post, I’m showing both types…this recipe is easily doubled.
- Score the top of the Brie wheel. Do this before baking so the cheese inside the wheel can melt out of the wheel. See the above pictures for how I did this.
- Honey: Honey is so delicious with Brie cheese. You can also use maple syrup.
- Nuts: Walnuts are especially delicious, but you can also use chopped pecans.
- Baking dish: You can place the Brie cheese wheels on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, or any oven proof dish.
- Dippers: Offer a selection of fresh or toasted baguette slices and/or crackers.
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!