Hi everyone! Yesterday I spent some time getting teachers gifts all ready for our end of the school year party (we’re so excited we are getting the chance to have a party after our city flood)! I always find it so hard to figure out what to give teachers…but then I remembered my Coconut Sugar Scrub. I love this Coconut Sugar Scrub recipe so much that I just know our teachers will love it too! Honestly, I use this scrub almost every day!
I wanted to share this idea with you because it’s so simple which makes this a perfect last minute gift for the teachers, teachers aides, principals, or the bus drivers in your kids school lives! All you need are 2 ingredients: Coconut Oil and Granulated Sugar and you’ve got a fantastic gift! I also made some labels for you to print out and add to your jars!
Here is the recipe!
- granulated white sugar just the plain stuff you already have the pantry
- Pure Unrefined Coconut Oil I used Nutiva, it is organic, unrefined, pure coconut oil
- Use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil (I used 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil)
- In a bowl mix the two together completely.
- Put into a container for use.
- Sugar scrubs are best for exfoliating hands and feet.
- Pure coconut oil is solid at room temperature.
- Unrefined coconut oil smells out-of-this world amazing!
– – – – – – – –
For our teachers gifts, I put the coconut scrub into 125 mL Mason jars. Then I made these labels and printed them off for the tops of the jars. Once I cut the labels out to fit, I added them under the jar rings, then I tied a pretty piece of ribbon around the jar to finish them all off. So easy and so pretty!
Here is what the labels look like…you just have to cut the white circle out.
– – – – – – – –