This Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette is a crowd pleaser! The strawberry vinaigrette is creamy, delicious and silky.
Simple Strawberry Vinaigrette
Nothing says summer like strawberries! Summer strawberries are amazingly sweet and so delicious. Not to mention how good for you they are. And how versatile they are in the kitchen! Strawberries in tarts, cake, crisps, puff pancakes and why not a salad dressing? Strawberry Vinaigrette is delicious…made with fresh strawberries, mayonnaise and red wine vinegar, this dressing is sweet and tangy and pairs perfectly with fresh spinach.
This is a really flavourful and tasty dressing. And how pretty is that pink?!
- I used spinach greens to make a simple salad, spinach and strawberries are a perfect pair! I added purple cabbage, tomatoes, red onion, sweet red peppers and fresh strawberries.
- This dressing is also really delicious on any type of lettuce…green leaf, butter lettuce, ice berg lettuce.
- This dressing keeps well in the fridge for a few days.
A spinach salad is always a crowd pleaser…especially when it has a gorgeous and delicious pink strawberry vinaigrette!
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (or use a hand blender), and mix. Refrigerate until use.
- Serve over spinach or lettuce greens, and a mix of additional toppings. I like to use red peppers, purple cabbage, green onions and tomatoes.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries.
- Category: Salad
Keywords: spinach salad, strawberry vinaigrette