Have this Simple Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables Dinner ready and on the table in less than 1 hour! One dish means dinner prep and clean up is easier than ever.
Sheet pan suppers are such a great time saver! Put all of your favourite roasting vegetables and chicken onto a pan, season generously, then wait 30 minutes and dinner is served. Simple, healthy and delicious. Oh and did I mention, you only use 1 dish?!
Sheet Pan Dinners are so versatile!
Every time I make a sheet pan dinner, I wonder why I don’t make them more often. It’s just so simple to toss everything into one dish, then into the oven. Not to mention how versatile you can be with the ingredients…use carrots, parsnips, squash, onions, potatoes, beets, chicken, pork…the possibilities are endless.
Fresh, easy, delicious.
For this particular recipe I used fresh seasonal carrots in different colours, fresh garden potatoes and onions, and chicken breasts. Such a great way to use up veggies you have lying around in your pantry and crisper.
Sheet Pan Dinner Tips:
- Vegetables: There are many different vegetables that you can use, such as carrots, parsnips, squash, onions, celery, potatoes, and beets…the possibilities are endless.
- Chicken: I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts, but you could also use chicken thighs or drumsticks.
- Salt: I like to use Lowry’s seasoning salt on the chicken and vegetables, but you can use any seasoning salt you prefer like Hys or Tony’s, or any of your favourite spices.
- Herbs: I used fresh rosemary, but you can also use dried rosemary, or other herbs such as thyme or oregano.
- I don’t find it necessary to line the sheet pan with tinfoil or parchment paper, but you can if you like.
- When is it done? This recipe usually takes about 30 minutes to bake. It’s done when the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
More Delicious Sheet Pan Dinners:
- Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken
- Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Fajita Chicken Sheet Pan
- Lemon and Maple Salmon Sheet Pan Dinners
Have a delicious day!