This Roasted Tomato Pasta Dinner is a healthy and delicious dinner that can be on your table in under 1 hour! Simple, delicious ingredients.
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy homemade pasta recipe, this Roasted Tomato Pasta Dinner is a great option! Made with fresh ingredients.
About this recipe:
The homemade sauce in this dish is loaded with healthy ingredients like roasted tomatoes, garlic and spinach, which is served over a plate of ancient grain noodles, and with a sprinkling of ricotta cheese. Just look at how bright and delicious this pasta looks!
Roasted Tomatoes are so flavourful!
What I love the most about this dish are the roasted tomatoes. Roasting tomatoes in the oven with olive oil and slices of fresh garlic, makes for THE most tasty pasta sauce, because by roasting the tomatoes, their flavour becomes so rich and bold. This method is also a great way to use up overripe tomatoes.
Putting it all together:
Toss the sauce with your favourite noodles, fresh spinach, chopped fresh basil and ricotta cheese. This dish is a winner! Winner winner pasta dinner.
Roasted Tomato Pasta Recipe Tips:
- TOMATOES: I like to use grape or cherry tomatoes for this recipe, but you can use any type of tomato. Just cut into 1/2 inch chunks.
- PASTA: Use any type of noodle.
- FREEZING: This roasted tomato pasta sauce freezes well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Healthy Weeknight Dinners:
- Lighter Mac n Cheese by Fuchsia Freezer
- Roasted Tomato Pasta Dinner by Me!
- Chicken and Chickpea Stew by Imagelicious
- Citrus + Soy Shrimp Lettuce Cups by Killing Thyme
- One Pot Chicken, Barley and Veg by My Kitchen Love
- Tofu Fajitas with Guacamole Crema by The Refreshanista
- Steamed Rice with Red Curry Coconut Squash by Sugar Love Spices
- Parmesan Polenta with Poached Egg and Spinach by Un Assaggio of Food, Wine & Marriage
- Lentil Tacos by Cocoa Bean,The Vegetable
- Apple and Acorn Squash Soup by I Say Nomato
- Mexican Ground Beef Zucchini Skillet by 365 Days of Easy Recipes
- One Pan Baked Salmon and Roasted Veggies by She Bakes Here
Have a delicious day!