Roasted Garlic is easy to make, and makes a delicious addition to bread, soups and stews!
Have you ever roasted bulbs of garlic? Then smothered the cloves on crusty bread? Or added them to soups, stews and other yummy things? If not, you need to. When garlic is roasted it becomes sweeter, milder and soft enough to spread. Divine decadence it is. I’m going to show you how to roast garlic, then how to use it!
Roasting garlic is so simple. With just a few seconds of prep, then into the oven for one hour to roast. That’s it. Now you have a delicious ingredient to add to so many savoury recipes. It adds the most delicious and rich flavour to recipes, and without leaving a really harsh aftertaste like fresh garlic does.
How to Use Roasted Garlic:
- Use it as a spread for garlic bread/toast
- Stir it into soups and stews for a flavour burst!
- Add it to creamy dips for chips and vegetables
- Toss it with tomatoes and pasta
- Toss it with steamed or roasted veggies
- Serve it with grilled meats
- Spread it on pizza
- Basically, you can add it to anything you would usually put garlic in.
Recipes with Roasted Garlic:
Parsley or mint gum anyone? 😉 Have a delicious day!