When fall meets a classic cereal treat, you end up with these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats! Flavoured with pumpkin and pumpkin spices, these are delicious (and easy to make)!
If you love rice krispie squares and anything pumpkin spice, then you’ll love these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats. This easy fall recipe will soon become a fall favourite!
Pumpkin Spice Meets Rice Krispie Squares.
Did you ever think you’d see so many pumpkin spice recipes?! I couldn’t have imagined that there would be so many delicious things that could be made with a spice combination that traditionally had been saved for pumpkin pie. But now there’s pumpkin spice everything, and honestly, I’m not mad about it. Pumpkin spice in rice krispie squares? YES.
Pumpkin Spice and everything nice.
The addition of pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla to the tasty marshmallowy cereal is really really delicious. A little bit of fall in every bite. These squares are perfect for lunch boxes, parties and a quick after dinner dessert.
You don’t have to add the white chocolate drizzle, but I’m here to tell you that you should definitely drizzle your squares! It’s the perfect final touch to this delicious fall treat and I think you need it. 😉
- Pumpkin: Make sure to use pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- Sticky Tip! Rice krispies squares are always sticky when you try to get them into a pan. To avoid a sticky mess I like to use either a lightly buttered spatula or a lightly buttered small piece of parchment paper to press the mixture into the pan.
- Storage: Keep these in an air-tight container. They are best enjoyed within 2 – 3 days.
- Make them for Halloween! These are a great square for Halloween. You can dress them up with googly eye candies to make them spooky and fun for kids!
- Food Colouring? These squares don’t have any food colouring added so the colour of them is just slightly orange from the pumpkin puree. If you want to make them extra orange for Halloween, feel free to add some orange food colouring to the marshmallow mix.
More Delicious Fall Treats to Try!
- White Chocolate Ginger Thumbprint Cookies
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Pumpkin Pie Dip with Pie Crust Dippers
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!