Dress up your Christmas gifts with these Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags, and get inspired by some simple and festive Gift Wrap Ideas!
Welcome back friends! Today I’m sharing some Free Printable Gift Tags as well as easy Gift Wrap Ideas as part of the Seasonal Simplicity Christmas Series hosted by my friend Krista of The Happy Housie. I am joined with 10 other bloggers in sharing some holiday gift ideas so make sure to check them out in the links at the bottom of this post. As well, if you missed any of my previous posts as part of this series, make sure to check out my DIY Orange and Cinnamon Stick Napkin Rings, my DIY Cinnamon Stick Sleigh Ornaments, FREE Christmas Planner Pages for the Kitchen, and my Holiday Home Tour.
Today I’m excited to share some free printable gift tags that I made with you! As well as some easy ideas for wrapping presents. Simple, pretty and festive!
Wrapping Made Easy
When it comes to gift wrapping, I am not fancy or complicated. In fact, 95% of the gifts I give are just wrapped in store bought paper and have a tag attached…that’s it, no bows, nothing fancy. But sometimes I do like to wrap some gifts with a few extra special touches, but I still keep it simple. Because honestly, this time of year is busy enough, we don’t need the extra stress of trying to make the most perfectly wrapped gifts.
Use your craft stash.
If you have a cupboard, drawers or containers full of crafty things, start there. We always have more around than we think…it’s amazing what you can find and use on gifts! All of the gift wrapping ideas that I’m sharing here today are created with things I already had, I didn’t buy a thing. The only thing that I added that was new were my printable gift tags, but everything else I foraged around for or made at home.
Simple and Pretty.
Using my stash I wrapped kraft paper boxes with different ribbons and twine. Then I tucked in pieces of fresh cedar, some have dried orange slices, candy canes, and on others I added homemade ornaments (which make great gifts too)…all simple ideas that add a special touch. Once everything was wrapped all they needed were gift tags…so I made some!
Free Printable Gift Tags Just For You
Finish your wrapping off with a gift tag! Whether you’re looking for last minute gift tags, or you just want to add something a little different to your gift wrapping this year, these printable gift tags are a great option! I made 12 different gift tags and there are 2 of each on these printable sheets. You can print one sheet or all 3, it’s up to you. I love being able to print off gift tags from the comfort of my own home!
How to use these printable gift tags:
- Download: Download the gift tag pages below (save them to your desktop).
- Print: Print off the tags with your printer onto white card stock paper. You can also send them out to get printed (I like Staples).
- Cut: Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut out the tags.
- Punch a hole: Then use a hole punch to punch a hole in the corner of each tag to string ribbon through.
- Fill it out: Fill out the To/From boxes and add them to your gift!
- Please note that these gift tags are for personal use only.
Tips for gift wrapping with these gift tags:
- Use these gift tags on any wrapped gifts, all patterns and colours! I especially love the look of kraft paper wrapped gifts with them.
- Add pretty embellishments that match the gift tags you are using. For example, add a dried orange slice and/or cinnamon sticks with the gift tag with the same images. You can see How to Make Dried Orange Slices here. Sprigs of fresh evergreens like cedar look great too! And candy canes are always a nice addition.
- Add an ornament with the tag to give with the gift. These Gingerbread Salt Dough Ornaments and Cinnamon Stick Sleighs look so pretty on gifts, and later your recipient can hang the ornament on their tree!
- Wrap everything together with festive ribbon! Fabric ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, classic wrapping ribbon…it’s all pretty!
So pretty under the tree!
Download your gift tags here:
All together there are 12 different tags, some with different background colours. I hope you like them!
PIN IT for later!
More DIY Christmas Gifts:
Here are more DIY Christmas gift ideas from my blogger friends! You can visit their posts by clicking on the links below the images.
Spiced Mulled Wine Gift with Printable Tags at The Happy Housie
3-Ingredient Candy Cane Sugar Scrub with Printable Tag tatertots and jello
10 DIY Stocking Stuffer Ideas at She Gave it a Go
2022 Desk Calendar at Clean and Scentsible