This FREE Printable Kitchen Conversions Chart is a handy and useful addition to your kitchen! Put it in your recipe binder, or hang it on the fridge or inside on a cupboard door for quick reference.
Even after years of cooking and baking, I still find myself looking up different baking conversions. How many tablespoons in a cup? How many teaspoons in a tablespoon? Whether you’re halving a recipe or converting ounces to cups, having common conversions at your fingertips is always helpful! So print off this Kitchen Conversions Chart and hang in on your fridge on inside a cupboard door for quick reference.
Get your FREE Kitchen Conversions Chart:
We’ve all been there…doubling a recipe or cutting one in half, and we’re left wondering what the correct ingredient measurements are. Wonder no longer, print off this handy chart to do all the thinking for you! Here is the link to DOWNLOAD your FREE Kitchen Conversions Chart!
Most Common Kitchen Conversions Questions:
Here are some of the most common kitchen cooking conversions:
Common Tablespoon Conversions:
- Tablespoons in 1/4 cup = 4 tbsp
- Tablespoons in 1/2 cup = 8 tbsp
- Tablespoons in 3/4 cup = 12 tbsp
- Tablespoons in 1 cup = 16 tbsp
Common Teaspoon Conversions:
- Teaspoons in 1 tablespoon = 3 tsp
- Teaspoons in 2 tablespoons = 6 tsp
- Teaspoons in 4 tablespoons = 12 tsp
- Teaspoons in 1/4 cup = 12 tsp
Common Cup Conversions:
- 1 cup = 16 tbsp
- 1 cup = 1/2 pint
- 1 cup = 8 fluid ounces
More Common Conversions:
- 1 gallon = 16 cups
- 1 quart = 4 cups
- 1 pint = 2 cups
More Useful Home Printables:
- Free Household Printables to help you get organized
- Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Baking Essentials: A Pantry Checklist
- Dinner Essentials: A Pantry Checklist
- And make sure to follow my Printables board on Pinterest!
Have a delicious day!