This Worms and Dirt Dessert is a delicious treat that kids of all ages will love! Made with easy to assemble ingredients pre-made ingredients. Great for parties too!
If you’re looking for the most easy, no fuss, delicious and fun dessert idea, this Worms and Dirt Dessert is it! Made with just 4 simple, pre-made ingredients and ready in 5 minutes.
About the ingredients for Worms and Dirt Dessert:
Everything for this dessert is pre-made, that’s what makes it so easy, and so delicious! Sometimes you just have to indulge and love every single minute of it.
- Chocolate Ice Cream (or pudding) for the ‘mud’
- Deep’n Delicious Cake (chocolate flavour) for the ‘dirt’
- Oreo Cookie Crumbs for more ‘dirt’
- Gummy Worms for ‘worms’
Perfect for parties!
Make this dessert for birthday parties, Earth Day or any every day dessert. They’re just so simple and fun for any time.
Worms and Dirt Dessert Recipe Tips
- Ice Cream Substitute: You can substitute the ice cream for chocolate pudding (just make a box of instant chocolate pudding and use that instead).
- Chocolate Cake: Deep’n Delicious Chocolate Cake is perfect for this dessert. But so is this homemade chocolate cake…if you have leftovers use that!
- Oreo Cookie Crumbs: If you can’t find these, feel free to crush chocolate wafers or any chocolate cookie.
- Gummy Worms: You can use any gummy bug candy for this dessert.
- Serving Sizes: You can make anywhere from 1 serving to probably 10 or more with ingredients listed below.
- Serving Dishes: You can use pretty little coupes, small bowls or even wine glasses for these Worms and Dirt Desserts. Glass is best because you can see the inside of the dessert which is what’s fun about it!
- Make Ahead Option: If you are using pudding instead of ice cream you can make these desserts up to a day ahead. Just don’t add the gummy worms to the tops until right before you are serving them (they’ll end up soggy if you don’t wait).
No Bake Desserts
PIN IT to make later!
Too fun! The kids will love this!