These Banana Bran Muffins are hearty, healthy and so delicious! Full of fibre and a great recipe for your ripe bananas.
Why yes you do need another recipe for banana muffins! And not just any banana muffins, these are banana bran muffins. So don’t let that bowl of brown bananas go to waste, bake a batch of these muffins! I hope you love them.
Bran Muffins + Bananas = Delicious
These muffins are a combination of the two best muffins around…bran muffins and banana muffins. All the deliciousness of your favourite banana muffins, but with bran, making them healthy and delicious.
Perfect for Breakfast and Snacking.
These healthy muffins are a great grab-and-go breakfast, and they’re also delicious as an afternoon snack. The bran is hearty and will satisfy your hunger!
A small but mighty batch!
This recipe makes 12 large muffins. But if you want more, you can easily double the recipe and freeze half of the muffins for later. I love having fresh muffins in the freezer, they’re a great all year round staple.
- Bananas: Make sure to use ripe bananas for all banana muffin recipes.
- Milk: You can use 1, 2 or 3% milk for this recipe. You can even substitute the milk with sour cream or yogurt.
- Flavour Options: Feel free to add 1/2 cup chocolate chips or 1/2 cup walnuts or 1/2 cup raisins or 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Let them cool: Let these muffins cool completely before eating them…if you try to eat them too soon they will stick to the paper muffin liners.
- Freezing: These muffins freeze really well. Just store them in an air-tight container or ziplock bag and freeze for up to 6 months.
- Doubling: This recipe doubles beautifully.
Thank you for PINNING!
Have a delicious day!