This Peanut Butter Banana Bread is the perfect combination of peanut butter and banana! A tender and delicious loaf.
Is there any better combination than bananas and peanut butter? Really, peanut butter and anything? If I could, I would eat peanut butter by the spoonfuls, that’s how much I love it. So when I set out to make a banana bread, I thought it needed peanut butter…because seriously, yum.
Peanut Butter + Banana Bread = THE BEST
For this recipe I used my tried and true banana bread recipe and added smooth peanut butter to it. And it makes the most delicious peanut butter bread! Banana-y and peanut buttery. Throw in some chocolate chips and you’re going to want to eat the entire loaf. You will.
So if you have a craving for bananas and peanut butter, this easy to make quick bread recipe will do the trick! Delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Recipe Tips:
- PEANUT BUTTER: Use smooth or crunchy peanut butter, not natural pb.
- ADD CHOCOLATE CHIPS: Chocolate makes everything more delicious! You can add 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips.
- PAN SIZE: I use standard loaf pans for loaves (1 lb. Pan: 8″ x 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ inch loaf pan).
- STORAGE: Keep this loaf covered in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap, at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- FREEZING: This loaf freezes well. Wrap tightly and keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- OPTIONS: If you like nuts in banana bread feel free to add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans or peanuts.
Have a delicious day!