Well we’ve got just over 1 week until back to school! It’s amazing how this time of year comes so quickly. One minute it’s a smoking hot summer, and literally the next there’s that fall feeling in the air. I love fall, but I hate to see summer go because I love the heat, and I love summer parties outdoors with friends!
This past weekend we hosted a wine tasting party, which was a really nice way to celebrate the end of summer. It was an evening of fantastic friends, great wine, and fabulous food!
One of the appetizers I served was this White Wine Cilantro Lime Shrimp. The thing I love about this dish are all the juices that you can sop up with toasted chunks of bread. So, soooooo good!
Recipe adapted from Never Enough Thyme.
White Wine Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe Tips:
- This dish can be served as either an appetizer or a meal.
- And it’s best served with chunks of toasted bread, to soak up all the delicious juices!
- Or if you wish, serve over rice for a meal.
In case you are interested, this is the menu from our Late Summer Dinner Party, which includes links to all the recipes (I’m going to update those without links as I post them!).
Late Summer Dinner Party Menu
- Baked Brie with Hot to Trot Summer Peach Chutney
- White Wine Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- Three Tomato Bocconcini Bruschetta
Have a delicious day!