|French Toast is especially good with Cobs Cinnamon Chip Bread! Delish!
– – –
Last night was one of those nights. I was exhausted, there was no meat defrosted and the kids had an activity at 6:30. So what to do for dinner? We had french toast. Yes. Breakfast for dinner, because that’s how I roll y’all.
French Toast has always been a staple in our house, even growing up (but usually for breakfast)! I have many happy memories of my Dad making this for us!
French Toast Recipe
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- slices of bread (any kind you like: whole wheat, cinnamon chip, raisin, french bread…)
- Preheat a skillet or fry pan on medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together well, the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, coating each side. If you like your french toast firm, coat your bread quickly. If you like it a little less firm (soggy), soak it (this is how my Dad makes it! So good!).
- Cook on skillet for about 4 minutes per side.
Serve with syrup.
Have a delicious day!