This One-Pot Turkey Lasagna Soup is a quick and tasty dinner that can be on your table in less than one hour. All the delicious flavours of lasagna in a soup!
I partnered with Canadian Turkey to bring you this delicious One Pot Turkey Lasagna Soup recipe, and was compensated for my time, but the recipe, pictures, all thoughts and opinions are my own, as always. Turkey is delicious!
With the end of summer right around the corner, my mind starts to shift towards thinking about back to school time! We’re slowly making the the transition from relaxed days, later bedtimes, sleeping in and weekend fun, to schedules and comfortable routines. We’ve tackled back-to-school shopping, and now I’m starting to think about meal planning. Fall is a busy time so I want to be prepared with some quick and easy-to-make weekday suppers recipes. I thought you might be thinking the same thing, so I’m sharing this delicious and simple One Pot Turkey Lasagna Soup that can come together in less than one hour.
Lasagna but a soup!
The best thing about this recipe is that it has all the same flavours of lasagna but in an even easier to make recipe as soup! So if your family loves lasagna, they will definitely love this lasagna soup. It’s hearty, healthy and delicious.
Delicious and healthy ingredients.
Made with lean and nutritious ground turkey, a rich and flavourful tomato soup base, and loads of lasagna noodles. Top it off with a scoop of ricotta cheese, some grated Parmesan and fresh basil leaves. SO good. And ready in under 1 hour so you can have dinner on the table quickly on those weeknights before everyone runs off to hockey, rugby, dance, piano…all the things that keep us busy!
One Pot Turkey Lasagna Soup Recipe Tips:
- Make-ahead tip: If you wish to make this soup ahead of time, I would leave the noodles out as they will get too soft if they are left in the soup overnight. To make the soup in advance, I would cook the noodles then add them right before you’re ready to serve.
- Thick Soup Trick: If the soup sits for too long, it may become thick as the noodles absorb liquid. Feel free to add more broth and or water (about 1 cup should do).
- Turkey Substitute: You can substitute the turkey for ground beef if you like.
- Garnish: This soup is delicious with ricotta cheese, extra Parmesan and fresh basil.
I hope you try this One Pot Turkey Lasagna Soup and love it too!Print
More delicious and quick weeknight dinner ideas made with turkey:
5 Tips to Make Back-To-School Easy with Turkey!
If you love to use turkey in your dinner recipes as much as I do, here are 5 tips to make dinner time even easier!
- Batch Cooking: Turkey is the perfect choice for batch cooking. Plan for recipes that are easy to scale and cook extra turkey to provide planned leftovers, so you can cook once and eat twice!
- Get Healthy: Turkey is a great source of protein, important minerals and nutrients. Power-up your plate without having to compromise on flavour with this tasty ingredient.
- Keep It Simple: Turkey can be cooked ahead of time and freezes well, so you can have an easy meal on hand during rushed weeknights and busy weekends.
- Versatility Plus: Turkey adapts to all of your favourite flavour profiles and spice combinations, and with so many cuts to choose from you can find choices that please the whole family. Turkey is a delicious option for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can serve it hot or cold, and it tastes great the next day, too!
- Boost It: Add turkey to your favourite dishes for an instant protein boost! Salads, soups, pasta sauces and casseroles all benefit from the added nutrients turkey contributes.
Canadian Turkey Recipes, Tips and Nutrition:
Visit CanadianTurkey.ca for tips, tricks, techniques and recipe inspiration! Find recipes that are great for make-ahead-meals and batch cooking, recipes that kids will love, as well as recipes for the slow cooker and Instant Pot, and 30-minute main dishes. You can also find information on turkey nutrition, how to cook turkey and more. And follow Canadian Turkey on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube!
Have a delicious day!