Fire up the grill, it’s burger time! These Jalapeño Bacon Cheddar Burgers are like a beef burger crossed with a jalapeño popper! So flavourful and delicious.
If you’re looking to take your classic burger up a notch, make these Jalapeño Bacon Cheddar Burgers! They’re so easy to assemble…just add chunks of cheddar cheese, chopped bacon and diced fresh Jalapeño peppers to your beef, mix, shape and grill. So good.
Tastes like summer!
There’s nothing that says summer dinner on the patio like a grilled burger! Especially a homemade, juicy, and flavourful burger with all the trimmings. We love burgers so we do eat a lot of them over the summer months. And to keep things fresh and new, we like to try different burger flavours, which really is as simple as adding different ingredients to the beef mix before shaping them into burgers.
A Family Favourite Combo
These Jalapeño Bacon Cheddar Burgers though, they’re definitely one of our family’s most favourite flavour combinations. They have just the right amount of heat from the peppers…and who can resist delicious melted cheese chunks in every bite?! Not us.
So the next time you’re looking to up your burger game, try these, you won’t be disappointed!
- Beef: Use regular or lean ground beef.
- Jalapeños: You can chop them up finely or into larger chunks, it’s up to you! Just make sure to remove the seeds first.
- Cheese: Use a really flavourful cheese for these burgers. We like old cheddar.
- Grill Tip: Put the shaped patties into the fridge or freezer for about an hour prior to grilling to firm up the burgers and help them keep their shape during grilling.
- Sizing: Keep in mind that burgers will shrink in size when grilling, so make them a little bigger than you think you should. I like to make mine about 5 inches wide and 3/4 inch thick.
Thank you for PINNING!
Have a delicious day!