This Cranberry Orange Marmalade is a sweet, tangy and flavourful spread. Delicious with cheese, spread on toast, stirred into yogurt and so many other ways! Ready in 30 minutes.
If you’re looking for something festive and delicious to enjoy with appetizers or breakfast this holiday season, this Cranberry Orange Marmalade is wonderful! Perfect spread on scones or piled on Brie, you’re just going to love this recipe!
Quick and Easy!
This marmalade comes together in just minutes and is ready in less than 30 minutes total, so you can enjoy it sooner! And it’s made with the most simple of ingredients…oranges, cranberries and sugar…that’s it.
Ingredients and Recipe Tips:
- Orange Zest: To make the zest, use the large side of a cheese grater to grate the clean orange rinds. Be careful not to grate the white pith of the orange, as it is bitter.
- Orange: To get the most soft part of the orange, cut the oranges in half and use a spoon to scoop out all the pulp and juice. Then discard the rinds (refer to the picture above).
- Cranberries: I like to use a blender or food processor to chop the cranberries (see the image above). You can also use a knife, but it’s a little more tedious, so if you have one, use a blender of some kind.
- When is the marmalade done? This marmalade should only take about 15 minutes to cook. It’s done when it’s sticky and the consistency of soft jam. It’s important to remember that it will also thicken as it cools.
- Storage: Keep in a jar in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- This recipe is a great way to use up fresh cranberries!
Sweet, tart and tangy!
Once you have simmered your little pot of marmalade, you are left with the most sweet, tart, tangy and delicious spread! Just bursting with festive flavours.
How to serve the Cranberry Orange Marmalade:
- This marmalade is delicious on Brie Cheese.
- Spread it on toast, English muffins or scones.
- Eat it on ice cream.
- Stir a spoonful into yogurt.
- Add a scoop to muffins or loaves.
- It’s also delicious with roasted turkey.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!Print
More Delicious Cranberry Orange Recipes:
- Cranberry Orange Breakfast Cake
- Festive Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Glaze
- Easy Cranberry Orange Brown Sugar Shortbread
Have a delicious and Very Merry day!