This Cranberry Orange Loaf is a delicious and festive holiday bread! Serve with a sweet Orange Glaze drizzle. Perfect for brunch, snacking or dessert!
One of the most lovely and festive flavour combinations for the holiday season is cranberry with orange. These two are a match made in heaven! If you love cranberry and orange together as much as I do, then you’ll love this Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Glaze
This loaf is SO delicious. Tender, moist and full of beautiful and bright orange flavours…with tart pops of cranberry in every bite.
Not to mention a sweet orange glaze to take the flavour of this loaf to the next level…the glaze is so good you might be tempted to eat it with a spoon before you drizzle it on! You might even want to double the glaze recipe.
This loaf would be perfect for Christmas morning brunch, but it’s also sweet and delicious enough that it would make a wonderful holiday dessert. It’s also lovely all wrapped up to give as a hostess gift or take to a potluck. Everyone will love it, I promise!
Tips for Making a Cranberry Orange Loaf:
- This recipe is perfect for using up leftover fresh cranberries that may have gathered in your fridge over the holiday season.
- The orange glaze makes this loaf pretty enough to serve for dessert!
- You can use frozen cranberries, just don’t thaw them first…add them to the batter frozen.
- 1 orange makes enough zest for this recipe.
- You can use the juice from the orange you grated the zest from…it won’t be enough, but you can top it off with other orange juice.
- Make sure to line your loaf pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Don’t be tempted to cut into it too soon after coming out of the oven, or things will get messy…ask me how I know. Allow the loaf to rest for at least 1 hour.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes
More Delicious Cranberry and Orange Recipes:
- Cranberry Orange Brown Sugar Shortbread
- Cranberry Balsamic Chutney
- Cranberry Sauce
- How to Dry Orange Slices
Have a delicious day!