These Confetti Peanut Butter Snack Bites are an easy to make, no-bake treat! They are made with peanut butter, honey, rice crisp cereal, rolled oats, fruit flavoured mini marshmallows, and butterscotch chips. So good!
You may remember a couple of weeks ago I made some Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bites with White Chocolate Chunks? They are an easy no-bake treat that you can make in no time at all and get the kids involved. Little hands are perfect for rolling these treats into balls! We like to make them for after school snacks and my husband takes them along on his bike rides…they’re great to have around!
I’ve made them a couple of times now because we like them so much, and recently I made this Confetti Peanut Butter version I found on www.sticktogether.ca. I added some butterscotch chips to these and they’re great…they remind me of my Peanut Butter Confetti Squares that I make. Yum.
Confetti Snack Bite Recipe Tips:
- I added 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips to this recipe and they were delicious!
- Make sure you refrigerate these snack bites so they keep their shape.
These easy-to-make Confetti Peanut Butter Snack Bites can be refrigerated up to 1 week before serving.
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- 3/4 cup crushed crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Jet-Puffed Fruit Flavoured Mini Marshmallows
- Mix peanut butter and honey in medium bowl until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 tbsp for each.
I added 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips to this recipe and they were delicious!
- Category: Snack
Keywords: snack bites, confetti cake, peanut butter snack bites
– – – – – –
And here are the Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bites with White Chocolate Chunks I told you about earlier. You should check out the recipe for these, I think you’ll love them. Chocolate peanut butter? Yes.
Have a delicious day!
Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada. I speak the truth when I say I want to eat ALL the Peanut Butter Snack Bites! 😉