Mother’s Day is under a week away! If you are still looking for a fantastic Mother’s Day Brunch idea, how about crepes? Crepes are the best!
They are easier to make than you might think! And crepes are a crowd pleaser!
You can load them up with all kinds of fruit, add some yogurt, honey and a dash of cinnamon…
Heaven on Earth!
(adapted from the Joy of Cooking)
Crepe Recipe Tips!
- You can make the batter the day before, making breakfast time a cinch!
- This recipe feeds about 4 people, so if you have a larger crowd you may want to double, or even triple the recipe!
- Crepes can be eaten as they come off the pan, or you can stack them in between sheets of wax paper until the batter is gone, and you are ready to eat. You can even freeze them at this point.
- You can use all kinds of fruits and fillings for your crepes! Here are some ideas that we love!
- Berries! Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- Whipping Cream
- Syrup or honey
- Cinnamon & Sugar
My favourite crepes are filled with vanilla yogurt and bananas, then topped with whipping cream, honey and cinnamon! Yum-lish!
So there you go, a brunch idea that might make your Mother’s Day a little more special!