Happy weekend friends! Thank you for stopping by to read the second edition of my Weekend Reads series! I’m really enjoying this stray from my usual posting. It’s fun to share great things I’ve come across during the week…there are so many great blogs, and articles and pins that sometimes I just want to spread the love you know? So let’s do that.
I have to say I’m so happy that we’re heading into a new week over here. Halloween is over (Halloween Hangover anyone?), the kids will be back to school and we can all get back into our routine. Routine is nice. And I need it, whoa nelly.
And I’ve got a tonne of work to do and recipes to share…so little time. So much food. Yum. Make sure to come back later for this Hot Pizza Dip recipe.
And yes, I’m about to get busy with holiday posts. I LOVE this time of year. And I’m feeling it…I’m in the moooood.
– – – – – – – –
Now let’s read. Here are some links to things I’ve been up to, new blogs I’ve discovered, recipes I’m dying to make….
- This week on my blog I shared my Halloween mantel, my kids bathroom makeover, and some of my favourite things this fall (my favourite things posts are some of my most favourite posts to share).
- I’ve been busy baking this week and made this recipe for banana sheet cake, it’s always such a hit here at home.
- This Chocolate Pumpkin Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting by The Brunette Baker is on my holiday to-make list.
- Oh this Cranberry Spice Cake by Clockwork Lemon is incredible. This gal bakes a mean cake…SO gorgeous.
- This Pumpkin Challah by Bakeaholic Mama looks amazing and so beautiful!
- This is my favourite pin of the week…I discovered this great baking guide that will come in handy just in time for the upcoming holiday season.
- I love changing my desktop calendars every month, and found this one for November. This one is nice too. And so is this one.