Peach Raspberry Crisp is a classic summer dessert, made with fresh seasonal peaches and raspberries. Serve warm with cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So good.
Crisps are a perfect dessert to make when you have a lot of ripe fruit around that needs using up quickly. When I have ripe apples, strawberries or peaches that no one is going to eat, I always make a crisp. There’s something so comforting and delicious about sweet ripened fruit baked together with oatmeal.
Crisps are also always my go-to recipe when I don’t know what to make for dessert, or when I need to take something to a last minute get together with friends and family. They’re easy to make, ready in less than one hour and are a crowd pleaser.
One of my most favourite crisp flavour combinations is peach and raspberry. These two fruits are a match made in dessert heaven!
A crisp made with fresh summer peaches and raspberries is THE BEST. So flavourful and so delicious.
But this crisp is also great when made with frozen fruit. So if you have little bits of frozen fruit in the freezer, mix them with sugar and let thaw before putting your crisp together.
Delicious and so easy to make! Crisps also great served as breakfast…yum!
Peach Raspberry Crisp
The Peach Raspberry Mix:
- 4 cups peaches chopped (approximately 4 peaches)
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1/4 – 1 cup sugar I used 1/3 cup
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp water or fruit juice
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven proof dish, mix together the chopped peaches, raspberries, sugar, flour and water. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and melted butter or coconut oil. Mix well.
- Spread the oat crumble mix evenly on top of the peach/raspberry mix.
- Bake for about 45 minutes (until you see the juices bubbling).
- Let rest. I think this crisp is best served after it has sat for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
More Delicious Crisp Recipes:
Have a delicious day!