Holiday Gift Wrapping Ideas, Part 3: Merry & Bright!
This is the third and final instalment in my Holiday Gift Wrapping Ideas series!
If you missed them, you can find the first series using Kraft Paper here, and the second using glitter here. I’ve really enjoyed putting these together! It’s made me rediscover my love for paper, and ribbon and decorating! And now I’m definitely in the mood for the holidays…in fact I see a Christmas tune in my very near future. Oh yes. The music is coming on today!
This set is called my Merry & Bright Holiday Wrapping series!
I really, really love these! I love the bright & cheery simplicity of the white paper, and how it’s the perfect backdrop for so many decorative touches! For this series, I just wanted to keep the colours simple, and stick with the traditional Christmas colours of red and green!
So here’s some info on what I did! Starting from the top left box, moving right…
- Love the red velvet ribbon with the glitter ribbon! Simple lines = simply festive!
- Nothing more merry than shiny glitter red ribbon. And make your own bows too! So easy & pretty!
- I had to have the moose! It’s so Canadian! And with a little red jingle bell it’s too cute!
- I have a love affair with bakers twine! Red & green weave, yes please!
- Pennant love! I used some Christmas tape and cut out the flags, then strung them on twine!
- I used Christmas tape to wrap this one, then added a little string of white pom poms. Very merry!
- Candy cane ribbon, little red berries and greenery. Ho ho ho!
- This pom pom wire ribbon is like little snowballs and berries! Twist it up and make little spirals!
LOVE this series! I really like one one with the little reindeer attached 🙂
I love the mini pom-pom ribbon. Been trying to brainstorm idea of my own so I don’t buy any wrap this year!
In the past I’ve always used kraft paper because of the ready availability. Also, It’s fun to cut the scraps into neat designs (kraft paper flowers anyone?) but where oh where do you get rolls of white paper like this? It’s beautiful, and I can imagine that even scrap construction paper could make a beautiful but fun decoration for kids!
I love all of these!! So great! My fave is the mini pennant 🙂 I also LOVE that moose!
Those are gorgeous! Please come and wrap all our gifts!!! Tee hee!
Love the moose .. candycane ribbon … pompom wire … well, all of them really!
This set is my Favourite, very festive, love your ideas, need to find a moose cutout, too cute
I like seeing different ideas for wrapping! The moose is so cute.
I love these gift wrap ideas! I would love to have you come share this or any of your great ideas at the link party on ‘Or so she says…’ There’s one going on right now (and every Saturday – Tuesday). Hope to see you there! http://www.oneshetwoshe.com
These are just delightful ideas! So much prettier than just grabbing those giant rolls of paper, which is what I generally do. May have to rethink that!