Make this Grapevine Burlap Wreath for your front door! It’s simple to make and perfect for all seasons.
This wreath is simple and classic, and looks great all year round. Learn how to make it with inexpensive crafting supplies.
Simple + classic.
This is one of those wreaths that has stood the test of time. I’ve had it now for over 5 years and I still love it, and still get compliments on it and people still keep pinning it! I’m amazed. I think it’s because it’s so simple and the decorations are neutral and classic. I love that.
Supplies needed to make a burlap wreath
This wreath cost me less than $10 to make! Love that. Here’s what you need:
- 1 grapevine wreath base in the size of your choice
- another kind of fabric (I cut up an old knit sweater)
- glue gun
How to make a burlap wreath:
This wreath is very simple to make.
- ROSETTES: I cut up an old knit sweater to make the cream coloured rosettes.
- BURLAP: Use burlap fabric to make the burlap rosettes.
- MAKING THE FLOWERS: To make the flowers I used this fabric flower technique from another wreath I made. The great thing about making fabric flowers is that you can’t really mess them up. Just keep twisting the fabric around and you are bound to get a pretty flower. The more rustic the better I say!
- GLUE: Then using a glue gun, attach the flowers to the side of the grapevine wreath base.
- HANG IT: To hang the wreath, I just made a simple tie made out of a strip of burlap.
Have a creative day!