This recipe for Creamy Tomato Basil Shrimp Pasta is so delicious! And it’s so simple to make that you can have it ready in under 1 hour.
If you’re looking for something a little different in your dinner rotation tonight, try this Creamy Tomato Basil Shrimp Pasta! Let’s just talk about this dish for a minute. The sauce, it’s so delicious. You just can’t go wrong with the combination of basil, tomatoes, garlic, wine, and cream all tossed with shrimp and spaghetti noodles. Hands down, this is one of my most favourite dinner recipes.
Ready in under 1 hour.
This Creamy Tomato Basil Shrimp Pasta dish may look fancy, but don’t be fooled, it’s easy enough to make on a weeknight. But it’s also ‘fancy’ enough to make for guests. In less than 1 hour, you can have it ready on the table.
Some tips for making this recipe
- Shrimp: You can use what ever size shrimp you prefer. Just make sure to devein.
- Pasta: This dish is delicious with any kind of pasta. We especially love spaghetti or fettucine.
- Tomatoes: Use large, flavourful tomatoes.
- Basil: Use fresh basil leaves…they’re the most flavourful.
- Wine: I highly, highly recommend that you add the wine. It’s what makes the sauce SO DELICIOUS.
- Garnish: Make sure to serve this dish with extra fresh basil and Parmesan cheese!
- Serve with: You can serve this dish with a side salad. And make sure to have a loaf of crusty bread with it…it’s perfect for soaking up extra sauce!
- Double the Sauce Option! This dish has just enough sauce to coat the noodles, but if you like EXTRA sauce, I recommend DOUBLING the recipe!
PIN IT for later!
Have a delicious day!
This post was generously sponsored by Kendall-Jackson wines. But as always the voice, all content, and opinions are mine alone. You should make this. It’s delicious! 😉