This Strawberry Cloud is a simple & delicious dessert made of whip cream and strawberries! Takes only 15 minutes to make!
Hello, I’m so happy you’re here! Today, I’m sharing another simple and delicious recipe for your Canada Day Party! So far I’ve shared 5 Minute Dessert Kebabs, and Maple Leaf Shaped Watermelon, and today on the menu are these Strawberry Cloud Desserts. These desserts are super easy to make, and can be made in about 15 minutes or less. Keeping things simple makes for a much more fun party for the host! True story.
These Strawberry Cloud desserts are made with just 4 ingredients…whipping cream, strawberries, vanilla and sugar. That’s it. Pretty much all ingredients that people love. And they are just as light and fluffy as their name suggests!
I like these because they’re not a heavy dessert which is nice after a big meal! So when you have a belly full of delicious Canada Day BBQ fare, these cloud desserts are a nice and light after dinner touch. Just garnish with fresh strawberries and serve. Oh, and if you’re serving a crowd, feel free to double or triple the recipe. You can even serve this Strawberry Cloud out of a large serving bowl, and let your guest help themselves.
Such a simple, light dessert!
Strawberry Cloud Dessert
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- fresh strawberries
- In a mixer, whip together the whipping cream, 1 tbsp sugar, and the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the frozen strawberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Once the strawberries have been blended, fold them in to the whipped cream.
- Evenly distribute the dessert between 6 dessert cups.
- Add slices of fresh strawberries as a garnish.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve!
More Canada Day Ideas:
Happy Canada Day!