9 Festive & Delicious Appetizers
It’s crunch time! Is your menu ready? Do you need any last minute ideas for snacks?
I don’t know about you, but I find snacks and appetizers the hardest part of meal planning…so much thought goes into the dinner, that appies tend to get overlooked. Or you run out of ideas by the time you need to make a snack! So to help you out, I put together a round-up of some of our faves!
- Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Onion Jam. This is fantastic served over baked Brie!
- Antipasto Skewers. So easy to make, and guests love these!
- Smoked Salmon & Dill Cream Cheese Flatbread. So delicious!
- Baked Cheese Puffs. An absolute favourite!
- Cilantro Garlic & Red Pepper Guacamole. So great served with nachos!
- Artichoke & Spinach Dip. A healthy twist to an old favourite!
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta. Who doesn’t love this combo?!
- Sweet Potato Latkes. Love these!
- Shack’s Shrimp with Prosciutto & Basil. A delicious combo!
Have a delicious day!
We love appys at our home!
We’ve made your shrimp with prosciutto & basil a few times now; it always gets rave reviews. It’s going to a party Saturday in fact! Yum!!
Hi my sweet Canadian friend…you are such a great foodie…thank you for taking the time day after day to inspire others, including myself. I want to wish you a beautiful Christmas along with your sweet little family…oxo
Hi JoAnna!! I don’t know which one is my favorite…They all look so yummy!!
I’m having a PINTEREST Social hop. I’d love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Pinterest. If you don’t have Pinterest it’s ok, come link up your blog.
I’m also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.
Have a crazy beautiful week!