Happy Sunday friends! I hope you all have had a great weekend so far!
We’ve been busy on our basement reno, Christmas crafting and visiting with friends…it’s been a really nice weekend so far! Today I plan on working on more Christmas posts…I love this time of year! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this weekends edition of Weekend Reads!
What’s new here on A Pretty Life:
- I started some new Pinterest boards for the Christmas season! I’ve been busy pinning some great things.
Follow me here!
Christmas Wreath Love
Christmas Gift Ideas
- I was busy last week with some Christmas posts: I made a wreath, put together a tablescape and festive front porch, gave some ideas for gift wrapping, and made those delicious cookies from the picture above.
- Can someone make these Gooey Caramel Pull Aparts by Love Grows Wild?! Omg.
- While participating in my Canadian Tire Collaboration, I discovered a new-to-me blog called Dans Le Lakehouse. Tanya has ah-mazing style, and fabulous pictures! Check her blog out!
- These Chicken, Kale & Goat Cheese Enchiladas by Kiwi & Bean are on my dinner to-make list. Yum.
- A 2 minute chocolate chip cookie?! Yes please. This recipe from Friday Is Cake Night looks SO good. Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yummmmy
- I am LOVING these DIY: Herb + Spice Homemade Glycerin Soaps by Hello Natural! They would make amazing gifts for the Holidays!
- I love this Instagram feed by Simon and Moose so much. Their typography and photos are beautiful.