It’s Coffee O’Clock! My review of the Philips 3100 Espresso Machine, plus a free printable!
Disclosure: I am working with Philips and I am excited to share Philips products with you! I have been compensated, but as always, all pictures, views and opinions are my own.
Ahhhhh summer. You’re here and I couldn’t be more thrilled! We’ll be filling our days with all kinds of fun, but we’re most looking forward to time on the lake. My parents live on a lake in Northern Alberta, and we try to get out there to visit as often as we can. We love days floating on the lake, tubing, boating and soaking up the sunshine. In fact, as soon as the ice comes off the lake we consider it cottage season!
One of my favourite rituals when I’m at the lake in the summer, is to enjoy my morning coffee outside in the sunshine…especially out on the dock. Coffee O’Clock is my favourite time of day. There’s just nothing more gorgeous and uplifting than sitting at the edge of the lake with a cup of coffee. Birds chirping, sun shining, water splashing…best way to greet a summer day on the lake.
P.S. If you love this gorgeous printable, you can have it! Scroll down to see 4 different coffee printables…and they’re FREE! My friend Colleen at Lemon Thistle custom made these for me, to share with you!
But I have to share a little secret with you…when we travel to the lake, we bring our own coffee beans and espresso machine from home! HA, it’s true! Over the years my husband and I have become pretty particular about our coffee, and have actually started to travel with our espresso machine. We just love the coffee our machine makes so much…each cup is made with fresh ground beans…so good. We even take it camping shhhhhhh. 😉 Our morning coffee is our favourite morning ritual, so why not!
In fact, on our recent trip out to the lake, we brought along our new Philips 3100. Yes, yes we did. And we enjoyed every cup of coffee we made! The great thing about this machine is that it’s very compact, so it was easy to travel with. And I loved being able to get up in the morning and make a cup of coffee that I love so much. Have coffee, will travel.
Here’s the Philips 3100 in action…
I was surprised at how quiet it is!
What do I love about the Philips 3100 Espresso Machine?
- It makes the most flavourful cup of coffee. There’s nothing like a cup of coffee made with fresh ground beans.
- I also really like that this machine can make 5 different drinks with one touch. We can enjoy an espresso, a coffee or a milk based drink like a latte. You can also make a cup of hot water for tea which is really handy.
- You can customize your drinks. Adjust the volume, the temperature, the aroma strength, and the grinder settings. This feature is great because I like my coffee at about a medium strength, and my husband likes his strong, so we can both have what we like.
- You also have the option to add powdered coffee, so this means if you want a cup of decaf or a flavoured coffee, you can have it!
- And it’s fast…delicious hot coffee in just minutes.
- This coffee machine is small and compact, so it fits onto my counter perfectly, and travels easily! It’s not much bigger than a standard coffee machine.
More details of the Philips 3100 Espresso Machine:
- This espresso machine has grinders that are 100% pure ceramic, which means you can enjoy fresh aromatic coffee for at least 20,000 cups! That’s 2 cups a day for the next 13 years!
- If you love milky foam with your coffee, the Philips 3100 comes with a milk carafe. It froths the milk twice, then pours a splash free creamy layer into your cup at just the right temperature. And the one-touch carafe quick clean allows you to thoroughly rinse the milk system after every use.
- Because of its AquaClean water filter, you don’t have to worry about descaling until about 5,000 cups of coffee!
- You can adjust the coffee spout to accommodate different coffee cup sizes.
Where to Purchase the Philips 3100:
Download your free coffee printables here!
As I mentioned above, you can download these gorgeous FREE coffee printables…put them in a little frame next to your coffee machine!
- It’s Coffee O’Clock (Watercolour)
- It’s Coffee O’Clock (Solid Teal)
- I Like Big Cups (Solid Teal)
- I Like Big Cups (Watercolour)
Have an inspired day!