I’m really enjoying these Weekend Reads posts, and I hope you are too!
This week I stumbled across some delicious recipes, talented artists and scrumptious food trucks!
- At a local farmers market I discovered the uber talented local artist Amy of North Birch Grove. Her work is stunning and I want it all! She’s on Instagram too!
- I want to make these Warm Bread Bites with Raspberry Jam Dip by Seasons & Suppers. They look like heaven in a ramekin.
- I ate the most delicious Hawaiian Donuts with coconut sauce from the Hawaiian Treats food truck. Omg.
- Please tell me this isn’t real.
- I’m super excited to share my holiday collaboration with Canadian Tire with you!
- Putting these Thai Chicken Meatballs with Peanut Sauce on the dinner menu this week. Seriously.
- This is my favourite Pin of the week.
- Finally went to see Gone Girl. Ummm.
I’ve got a busy week ahead…5 posts coming up, starting Monday!
Happy Sunday Friends!